The PPN NorthWest Chief Psychological Professions Officer and Leadership Forum is a quarterly open house event for senior clinical leads, service managers, workforce planners and mental health commissioners who have an interest in the development of new roles within the Psychological Professions in the North West region of England.
The Forum has the following aims:
- Receive updates, share intelligence and best practice on new and emerging roles across the NorthWest of England and partners across the NHS.
- Provide a forum within which Chief Psychological Professions Officers (CPPOs); senior clinical leads, strategic planners & workforce developers can develop an understanding of new and emerging roles within the Psychological Professions and consider how these relate to strategic workforce planning without their own organisations
- Facilitate conversation with national influencers, decision makers & professional bodies on issues of workforce development, including opportunities for strengthening accreditation and regulation of new and emerging roles.
Access all of the slides, recordings and additional documents on the sliders below.
|Date and title||Useful resources|
|Clinical Associates in Psychology (CAPs) Workshop, Thursday 7th November 2019, 1pm – 5pm|
|North West New & Emerging Roles Forum, Thursday 29th April 2021, 9:30am - 11:30am||
|North West New & Emerging Roles Forum, Thursday 29th July 2021, 10am - 12pm||
1. pdf New and emerging apprenticeship roles within psychology and health (5.39 MB) , Tracey Kinsley, Assessment and Awards Manager, The British Psychological Society
2. pdf Finding Innovative Solutions to Lancashire & South Cumbria ICS Workforce Challenges (349 KB) , Mike Burgess, Workforce and Education Transformation Lead, Health Education North West
|North West New & Emerging Roles Forum, Thursday 21st April 2022, 1pm - 3pm||
Clare Baguley, Psychological Professions Network Programme Manager & HEE NW Clinical Workforce Lead